| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waycrosse, Ga in February is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Waycrosse, Ga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Waycrosse, Ga, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Waycrosse, Ga:
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) NNW
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) NW
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) NW
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 178.7 kms (111.1 miles) WNW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) NW
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 253 kms (157.2 miles) W
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) W
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 65.9 kms (41 miles) WSW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 204.4 kms (127 miles) WSW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 148.4 kms (92.2 miles) SSW
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 242.2 kms (150.5 miles) N
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) NNE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NNE
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 149.6 kms (93 miles) NE
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) SE
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) SE
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.5 miles) SSE
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) S